18th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for Advanced Diploma course in Hardware Maintenance. I would like to know about the scope of this course. Can you tell me about the scope of doing this course? Please tell me immediately.

20th May 2018, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance?

Scope of studying Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance:

After successful completion of Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance course, you can find career in Computer Hardware and Networking field.

Generally private and government organizations increases the requirement of candidates like you who belong to the filed of Hardware and networking profession. These organizations have the large use of mobiles, Internet, desktops, computers,..etc.,

You may find employment opportunities in the field of Software development, hardware manufacturing, system design..etc., field. You may also find job opportunities in Banking sector, Colleges, schools, Multi National Companies, Organizations, hospitals..etc., You may also apply for the posts namely Field Service Engineer, Systems Engineer, Project Engineer, IT Administrator, Network Engineer, System Administrator, Network Administrator, Systems Integration Engineer, Design Engineer..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?