5th October 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in BITT Polytechnic Ranchi?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Civil Engineering. I would like to know about the course fee of Diploma in Civil Engineering which is available in BITT Polytechnic Ranchi. Kindly tell me about the course duration as well. Waiting for your response.

15th October 2019, 01:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in BITT Polytechnic Ranchi?

BITT Polytechnic Ranchi

** The fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in BITT Polytechnic Ranchi is Rs.34000.

** The course duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering in BITT Polytechnic Ranchi is 3 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address : Getlatu, P.S. Sadar, P.O. Neori Vikas, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835217, India
Phone : (0651) 2273067
28th November 2020, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in BITT Polytechnic Ranchi?

How much fees is required in taking admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?