18th July 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture after 10th?

Sir /Madam, I have passed 10th with 9.3 grade points. I have interested to study in diploma in agriculture. I belong to OF. Am I eligible to study the diploma in agriculture? Please answer the question as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  4. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Can I study Agriculture Diploma course on 10th basis?
  6. Procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture after 10th?
  7. List of colleges to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?
  11. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture on 10th basis? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  14. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course in India?
  16. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  17. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course in Puducherry? -- [New]
19th July 2017, 09:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture after 10th?

Procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture after 10th Class:

There is a certain procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completion of 10th Class. The basic educational qualification required for joining this Diploma in Agriculture course is "10th Class" from a recognized board.

There are several Polytechnic entrance examinations and one of them is "ANGRAU" Agriculture Polytechnic examination and other such college wise polytechnic entrance examination's.

So, you are required to appear in the entrance examination and make sure you secure good marks in the entrance examination and admission is given to you based on the merit marks. Some of the colleges offer this course are,

>> College of Agricultural Technology, Theni
https://www.cattheni.edu.in/

>> Kerala Agricultural University
http://www.kau.in/

>> TRIARD, Tamil Nadu
http://www.roeveragri.ac.in/

>> Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University ..etc,
http://www.angrau.ac.in/
19th July 2017, 10:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Agriculture course. The duration of Diploma in Agriculture course is two years. Admissions in Diploma in Agriculture course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college or state entrance examinations board.
19th July 2017, 10:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to study diploma in Agriculture after 10th :-

For diploma in agriculture you can apply for polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the state technical council.

10th is the required qualification for admission in this course .

Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam and seats are allotted on the basis of counselling. Just perform well in the entrance exam so that you are eligible for admission in your choice of college.
19th July 2017, 10:59 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture after completion of 10th standard.
A candidate who have passed 10th standard with a minimum of 40% marks from a recognized board, is eligible to pursue Diploma in Agriculture.
Some college conducts an entrance examination for admitting candidates for Diploma in Agriculture course whereas some colleges offers direct admission on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks.
So, admission will be based on the performance in the written exam and seats are allotted on the basis of counselling.
20th July 2017, 06:34 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can apply for the diploma in agriculture because minimum qualification required to apply for the agriculture diploma is 10th.

REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR AGRICULTURE DIPLOMA:-

QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:-

:- Minimum qualification required is 10th.
:- Applying candidate must done 10th from government recognized board.
:- Must have 55% or above marks obtained in 10th.

DURATION OF DIPLOMA COURSE:-

:- 2 year duration of diploma which comprises of 4 semesters.

ADMISSION PROCESS:-

:- The admission process is based on entrance exam after entrance exam merit list of selected candidates is announced and seat allotted for the candidate to join the diploma course.

MAJOR SUBJECTS TO STUDY IN DIPLOMA ARE AS BELOW:-

:- Introduction of agriculture.
:- Soil chemistry.
:- Bio mathematics.
:- Crop production.
:- Fundamentals of soil science.
:- Principle of Insect control.
:- Principle of horticulture.
:- Corp production.
:- Agriculture economics.
:- communication skills.
:- Pests and pest control.
:- Water management.
:- Weed management.
29th July 2017, 10:10 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are very well eligible for diploma course.
A candidate must be 10th passed with minimum 55% of marks in class 10th.

Duration of diploma course is of 2 years.
You have to give an entrance exam for getting admission in diploma.
You will get admission according to your rank.
15th April 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Is their any need of studying in government school up to tenth class
Is it necessary to have agriculture land for student's father
30th April 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I secured 8.7 in my 10th class I am very interested in studying agriculture but all are telling that minimum 9.5 above GPA students are only allowed I belong to st caste can I have choice to write entrance exam and do agriculture
11th May 2018, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I secured 8.2 gpa in my 10th class but all are telling that minimum 9.5 gpa students are allowed i belong to st caste i am very interested in studying agriculture can i have a choice to write entrance exam and do agriculture diploma
21st May 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I got 9.0 in 10th class, I want to know about that the time of entrance exam to join agriculture polytechnic please give me the answer sir
25th May 2018, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I completed my ssc in Andhra Pradesh and secured GPA 9.7 I'm interested to study agriculture and horticulture diplomas which one is better and after completion of this course we will get any job opportunities. How much money is required to finish course?? How to apply for it??
4th June 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir my sister completed 10th class she got 8.5 GPA but she interesting to study agriculture diploma so please tell me how to gets admission and entrance exam last date to apply please contact early
12th June 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I got 10 gpa in SSC examination from ts board iam very interested to agriculture diploma is that iam eligible for this course I belong oc caste from rural place how to do that course is there any entrance exam for this please give me reply sirrr
15th April 2019, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 9.7 in 2016 academic. But i'm failed in my intermediate education, can i take the diploma in agriculture now? Is it correct way??
15th April 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 9.7 in 2016 academic. But im failed in my intermediate education, can i take the diplomo in agriculture now? Is it correct way??
11th June 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best in polytechnic in agriculture afterc10 please give me a source answer
12th July 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

For agriculture diplomae have to attempt entrance exam... To attempt the entrance exam how can I prepare? Plz.. Rply me..
11th September 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What do take admission in the diploma agriculture?
15th September 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in agriculture after 10th without science
15th February 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

SIR /MADAM IAM COMPLETE MY 10CLASS WITH9.2 GRADE SIR IAM ELIGIBLE
19th March 2020, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Last date of entrance exam of agriculture after 10
22nd September 2020, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in agriculture after 10 say me the producer to apply it sir
27th November 2020, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir my name is Praveen Kumar in this year due to coviod 19 SSC exams was postponed . And ANGRU conducted Rgukt Cet only six hundred seats are there in agriculture diploma but remaining members are interested in agriculture diploma wt do sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?