6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of PG Diploma in Bank Management course which is available in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Bank Management seats are available in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai?
  4. Share Marketing and Stock Trading Courses and Institutes in India -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  9. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
  15. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.22 percentile in CAT?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Capital Market Management in NALSAR, Hyderabad?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  18. What should I do after my graduation in B.Com from DU?
3rd June 2019, 02:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai?

=> The fee expenses of PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai is Rs.34750 per year.

=> The course duration of PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai is 2 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

UTI House, Post Box. No. 99, Plot No. 82, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?