6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PG Diploma in Bank Management from Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

3rd June 2019, 02:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai?

The eligibility to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai is given below.

=> PGDBM or Post Graduate Diploma in Bank Management is Diploma level Banking course and the duration of this course is 2 years.

=> For this course, the candidate should have passed graduation in the commerce stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to study PG Diploma in Bank Management in Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?