20th June 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?

sir
please tell me B.E/B.Tech marine (or)Automobile are
which is the best choice and placement for
after the completion of diploma in marine engg????
please reply soon thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  2. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any course related to Automobile Engineering after Marine Engineering? From which institute can I do?
  5. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  6. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  7. How to join B.E marine after passing diploma marine?
  8. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  9. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  10. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  14. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?
  16. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  17. Can I do diploma in Marine after 10th? Details of the course?
  18. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
25th July 2014, 06:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?

Since you have completed diploma in Marine Engineering, so it is better to go for B.E/B.Tech in Marine Engineering rather than Automobile Engineering. This is because :-

- You will be more proficient in Marine Engineering as you have already known the fundamentals of it.
- You will be more technically sound which is a key factor for success in the placement drives.
- You do not have to face the tough question - Why you changed your branch? during the interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?