20th June 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Details about 3 years diploma in Marine Engineering for 12th with 60% passed candidate? Courses in Marine field adequate for my marks?

sir
I am a computer science student having 60% in plus two. i wish to know about the marine diploma course of 3 year.and i wish to do the course adequate for my marks. i want to do in marine field.please give me the details of the courses. kindly answer, sir.

Related Questions:
11th October 2015, 06:26 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Details about 3 years diploma in Marine Engineering for 12th with 60% passed candidate? Courses in Marine field adequate for my marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do Marine Engineering course with 60% in your 12th standard.

As Marine Engineering is the course which is opted by many students,it is little hard to find this course available in all colleges.

But still if you go for reputed universities like:-

->Desh Bhagat University, Punjab,
->AMET University (AMETU),
->Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Chennai etc,..

These universities will provide you Diploma course in Marine Engineering.As these universities are situated in different states of India there will be a separate entrance test for each of these universities.You have to select your desired university and apply for seat in that university.

If you clear the entrance test conducted by that university you will get admission in that university to do your Diploma in Marine Engineering.

Coming to course duration it varies from university to university.Some universities will provide 3 years course whereas some universities will provide this course for 2 years depending upon university rules and regulation.I advice you to go for the university which will offer course of 3 years duration rather than 2 years duration.
12th August 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about 3 years diploma in Marine Engineering for 12th with 60% passed candidate? Courses in Marine field adequate for my marks?

sir,
I am an B.tech student (electronics and communication engineering) I have back papers in my academic year . I have passed out 12 with 67% .so that can i wish to know about the marine diploma courses that i am elegible about.kindly plaese give me an reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?