16th January 2016, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can do after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I completed my three years computer engineering diploma. Now I wish to continue my education. But I have only sslc and diploma . not 2. So which course I can do. I need some guidance to move forward now and it will be really helpful if you can provide me the information.

Thanks!

16th January 2016, 02:23 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can do after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

The Lateral Entry in B.Tech / B.E is the good course for the students who completed Diploma in Computer Engineering.

BEST COURSES AFTER DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING

1. B.Tech/B.E

2. B.Arch

3. BBA

4. BCA

5. B.Sc-IT

6. B.Sc-CS
16th January 2016, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can do after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
16th January 2016, 11:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I completed my three years computer engineering diploma. Now I wish to continue my education. But I have only sslc and diploma . not 2. So which course I can do. I need some guidance to move forward now and it will be really helpful if you can provide me the information.

Thanks!
You can do B.Tech in Computer after diploma in computer. The 3 year diploma course is eligible for a B.Tech course through lateral entry. The diploma holders will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the B.Tech programme. There will be an entrance examination for the admission. There are only limited numbers of seats available in this mode. In some colleges they use entrance examinations like the Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry (JELET), Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive Examination etc. The course is available in many colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?