9th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Course pattern of Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in Banaras Hindu University?

Respected Sir, can I know about the pattern of Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship course which is available in Banaras Hindu University? I am interested to study this Diploma course so I want to know about the course pattern. Kindly let me know asap.2

11th July 2019, 03:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course pattern of Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in Banaras Hindu University?

Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship is a Post Graduation Diploma program. Duration of this program 1 year comprising 2 semesters. In order to pursue this program at BHU you must have graduate in any discipline and have to clear Group Discussion and Interview at the time of admission. Tuition fee of this course is 15,000 Rs.
11th July 2019, 05:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course pattern of Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in Banaras Hindu University?

Course pattern of Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in Banaras Hindu University is as follows;

Course duration - One year (2 Semesters)

Mode - Part time

Minimum credit requirements to obtain Diploma - 40

Qualification required - Graduation in any discipline

Details regarding course structure, please visit the below mentioned attachment link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Course Structure of DME (UGC) (2).pdf(307.8 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?