9th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship admission in Banaras Hindu University?

I want to apply for Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship course from Banaras Hindu University. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

11th July 2019, 03:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship admission in Banaras Hindu University?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship program at Banaras Hindu University. However you will have to clear Group Discussion and Interview at the time of admission. For more details visit at http://www.bhu.ac.in/fms/academics.php
11th July 2019, 04:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship admission in Banaras Hindu University?

There is no entrance exam required for Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship admission in Banaras Hindu University. Selection of candidate is made on the basis of Group Discussion and Interview round.

Candidates having graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible to study that course.

Duration of course is one year.

For more details visit at;
http://www.bhu.ac.in/fms/academics.php
6th January 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How to crack group discussion and personal interview for getting in admission in Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in bhu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?