9th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship seats are available in Banaras Hindu University?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in Banaras Hindu University? I want to join this course in this university so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

11th July 2019, 02:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship seats are available in Banaras Hindu University?

Banaras Hindu University offering Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship program. Duration of this program is 1 year. There are 30 seats available in Banaras Hindu University for Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship program
11th July 2019, 05:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship seats are available in Banaras Hindu University?

Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship seats available in Banaras Hindu University are 30 in total.
Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship offered at Banaras Hindu University is part time course of one year.

You can find details on;
www.bhu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?