9th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in Banaras Hindu University?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in Banaras Hindu University? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this university. Thank you!

11th July 2019, 03:32 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in Banaras Hindu University?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship program at Banaras Hindu University:
1. You must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
2. You must be 17 years old.
3. You must have cleared Group Discussion and Interview at the time of admission.
11th July 2019, 04:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in Banaras Hindu University?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in Banaras Hindu University:

Candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university can pursue Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship.

Candidates should have to qualify Group Discussion and Interview round conducted by university.

More information is available at;
http://www.bhu.ac.in/fms/academics.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?