9th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in Banaras Hindu University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship course from Banaras Hindu University. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

11th July 2019, 02:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship in Banaras Hindu University?

In order to enroll for Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship program at Banaras Hindu University you will need to appear for BHU UET entrance examination. After qualifying BHU UET you will have to appear for BHU counselling round to secure admission in Diploma in Microfinance and Entrepreneurship courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?