3rd June 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study BBA in any college of Pune? Entrance exam and qualification required to study BBA?

Hi All,
I am going to give my 12th Board exam next year. My stream is Science but I want to study BBA. Please tell me how to apply for BBA course in a college in Pune and also what the entrance exam is going to be conducted? What are the qualification needed and everything else which is required?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  2. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?
  3. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  4. Subjects necessary in graduation to study CA? Can CA be done after BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune
  6. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  7. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  8. How to join Fashion Designing course after graduating from BBA course? How to prepare for the exam? From where to get the study material?
  9. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  10. What's the syllabus for BBA entrance exam(NMAT) in NMIMS? How may I get study materials for the same
  11. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?
  12. How can I study Law after completing BBA?
  13. Which is better to study among BBA and BBA(H)? Scope of BBA and MBA?
  14. How to apply in Pune for Chartered Accountant course? Best college in Pune to study for PE exam?
  15. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Can I study BBA if completed 12th with mentioned subjects? Subject selection in BBA?
  17. Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission?
  18. Can I study ICAI if completed BBA? Benefits of studying ICAI after BBA?
9th June 2015, 12:38 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply to study BBA in any college of Pune? Entrance exam and qualification required to study BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All,
I am going to give my 12th Board exam next year. My stream is Science but I want to study BBA. Please tell me how to apply for BBA course in a college in Pune and also what the entrance exam is going to be conducted? What are the qualification needed and everything else which is required?
In order to get admission for BBA, first you should satisfy the below eligibility criteria,

BBA Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants should have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized school or educational Institution.
- Applicants must have at least 50% marks in aggregate at senior secondary level.
- Applicants may have to appear for a qualifying exam.

Most of the colleges allot direct admission based on the 12th standard. However, some reputed universities conducts their own entrance exam and allot admission based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam. The entrance exam questions were asked from the 12th standard books.

The BBA application forms can be obtained in the Office website respective university and also distribute in concerned university counter office as well. So, please get the application form and fill it carefully. Submit the application before the last date.

International School of Corporate Management (ISCOM)
Shroff Suyash, S. No. 74 + 75/2, 3rd Floor Pan card Club Rd, Baner
www.iscom.co.in

Jaikranti College of Computer Science and Management Studies
Dnyaneshwar Building, S.No. 70/2/1, Second floor, Katraj, 411046

Metropolitan Education Trusts College & Institute
Plot No. 01, Amar Shrusti, Near Fisheries,
Off Pune Solapur Road, Hadapsar
www.met.edu.in

Lords School of Management 'Trident',
Bavdhan, Pashan, Near Maharashtra Bank,
13th June 2015, 02:42 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: How can I apply to study BBA in any college of Pune? Entrance exam and qualification required to study BBA?

You must have to pass 12th class with minimum of 45 percent marks to get access to BBA.

Also you should take care about that your school must be well recognized otherwise your qualification is considered as fake.

The various universities conduct their entrance exam for getting admission in BBA.

Like following universities conduct entrance exams as below :

1. Pune University-Pune University BBA / BBM CET

2. GITAM University-GITAM University Admission Test (GAT) UGM BBA Entrance Exam GAT UGM

3. Symbiosis International University-Symbiosis Entrance Test

So try to score as much as you can to get admission in such universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?