18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Architectural Visualization in 3DFX Animation School?

Hello friends,I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma course in Architectural Visualization which is available in 3DFX Animation School. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

17th March 2023, 06:27 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Architectural Visualization in 3DFX Animation School?

The Diploma in Architectural Visualization is a comprehensive 12-month course designed to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge required to create 3D architectural visualizations. Here is a brief overview of the course structure:

Fundamentals of Design: This module covers the basics of design principles, composition, color theory, and lighting.

Sketching and Conceptual Design: This module focuses on developing freehand sketching skills and creating 2D drawings of architectural designs.

3D Modeling: This module covers the process of creating 3D models of architectural designs using software such as Autodesk 3ds Max and SketchUp.

Texturing and Shading: This module covers the process of adding textures and materials to 3D models to create realistic surfaces.

Lighting and Rendering:
This module focuses on the process of creating realistic lighting and rendering effects in 3D visualizations.

Compositing and Post-Production: This module covers the process of integrating 3D models into real-life environments and adding post-production effects to enhance the overall look of the visualization.

Portfolio Development: This module provides students with an opportunity to create a portfolio of their work to showcase their skills and creativity.

Overall, the Diploma in Architectural Visualization offered by 3DFX Animation School provides a comprehensive education in creating 3D visualizations for architecture and interior design projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?