24th June 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA after completing B.Com? I am doing 3 years diploma in computer software engineering

I am doing B.com final year and also doing 3 years diploma in computer software engineering. I have maths in 12th and B.com. Can I do MCA after completing B.Com
Please guide me.

26th June 2012, 10:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after completing B.Com? I am doing 3 years diploma in computer software engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.com final year and also doing 3 years diploma in computer software engineering. I have maths in 12th and B.com. Can I do MCA after completing B.Com
Please guide me.
Hey friend,

MCA - Master of Computer Application

Having completed B.com which is a UG course you can apply for the MCA Course.

Details About MCA:

MCA is a PG Course and this course is of a duration of 3 years which consist of 6 semesters.

For joining in this course the candidate need to have completed a UG degree and must have completed +2 with maths as subjects

As you have mentioned that you are a B.com final year student and have studied maths in +2 you are eligible for joining in MCA

You need to write the entrance exam for joining in MCA as you will get colleges regarding the marks which you get in it.

There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidates to join in MCA course.

You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for applying for the entrance exam.

ALL THE BEST
26th June 2012, 11:49 PM
artigoyal52

Default Re: Can I do MCA after completing B.Com? I am doing 3 years diploma in computer software engineering

hi dear,
MCA stands for Masters in Computer Application
Any student who are graduated can do MCA but he/she must have maths in 12th class.So as you tell you are bcom student ,you can do MCA but only if u hold maths in 12th class.
For admission in MCA,Universities conducted entrance exam, so you have to compite for them for in which university you are interested like
RTU
PTU
NIMSET
many more

Good Luck
9th July 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

what course should i do while doing b.com?
19th August 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MCA AFTER COMPLETING MY BCOM? And also doing DCA and i have maths in 12th ? Please guide me...!
12th September 2012, 10:04 PM
smsureshma
Member+

hi

Graduates who take a degree in BCA are directly eligible
for MCA.
But for other graduates like Bcom , Bsc , they have to
fulfill a
eligibility criterion which is they must have studied either
Maths or
computer science at 10+2 level or degree level as a
compulsary
subject.
MCA is a course in computer application and for it you
need to
have strong fundamentals in mathematics , so you can
only apply for
MCA if you fulfill the above criterion.

good luck.
9th November 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Explain the main features of the income tax ordinance 2001?
10th November 2012, 09:50 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Well your academic background is impressive. But I am afraid, mostly institutes do not take candidates for MCA if they have come from B.Com. Normally science graduates are preferred and that too mostly in mathematics or electronics etc.
Now for you my best solution would be to go for IGNOU MCA. Here you will not have to give any entrance examination. You will just need to show your graduation marks here. If your CV and your academics is approved, you will be enrolled in IGNOU MCA program. You can call the Kolkata study center of IGNOU at (033) 2281 0964. You will be informed about the dates when you can grab and fill the forms.
21st April 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I did 3 yesrs diploma in compute engineering after 12 now i want to do mca is it possible now please sujest me what i have to do for mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?