29th May 2011, 10:53 PM
pooja deshmukh

Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?

respected sir/madam
I just passed 12th std and i want to do diploma in architecture please give me detail about architectural diploma what is the fees, duration, and after that can i get admission in degree architecture......

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  2. Details about Architectural Diploma after B.Tech in Civil?
  3. Best Architectural colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  4. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  5. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  6. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  7. How can I apply to study Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine? Course duration and fee structure of this course?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  9. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  10. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  11. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course? -- [New]
  12. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  13. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  14. Best architectural college in Coimbatore
  15. What is the fee structure and duration of diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer applications?
  16. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  17. Details about CA course? Its fee structure and duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee Structure and Duration of ICWA course?
30th September 2011, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?

dear sir, i have complied b.com and i want to do archi..diploma . Plz tell me about duration and fees and best institution in jaipur
6th October 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?

At this time entrance for diploma in architecture in AP ?
Join in architecture diploma in AP
29th October 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i am studying in class 12. i had opted commerce with maths.
may i know career opportunities in Diploma Arcitecting.
4th December 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I am sushama i am completed my graduation in B.E CIVIL .Till i am working woman but need deploma in aritectural is it any college for distance learing for deploma in architectural
30th January 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Hai i am completed my Diplo clivil i like to study arachitecture . shall i join BE or any diploma course or their is any bachlore degree in architecture course .
26th February 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja deshmukh View Post
respected sir/madam
I just passed 12th std and i want to do diploma in architecture please give me detail about architectural diploma what is the fees, duration, and after that can i get admission in degree architecture......

3 year diploma in arch affilated to pb state board of technical education
appear in jet

guranteed placement after 3 yrs

govt polytechnic college for girls ladowali road jalandhar punjab

deptt of arch 9357200775
1st April 2012, 04:40 PM
ruchi $

Unhappy Re: Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1324358]dear sir, i am studying in class 12. i had opted commerce with maths.
may i know career opportunities in Diploma Arcitecting and when entrance exam will held
25th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my 10th exam and i want to do diploma in architecture. M i alligible? And can i join any degree college aft my diploma..and how many years would it take me to complete this?
18th June 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Iam Risna. I just passed 12th std i want to do diploma in architecture please give me the details about architectural diploma and what is the fees and duration....
18th June 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Iam Risna. I just passed 12th std i want to do diploma in architecture please give me the details about architectural diploma and what is the fees and duration....
8th July 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just given my 10th exam and i want to do diploma in architecture. M i alligible? And can i join any degree college aft my diploma..and how many years would it take me to complete this?
U need to appear in jet test and can take admission in 3 yr diplomas in state of punjab either at jalandhar / amritsar / patiala govt polytechnics for girls details at www.punjabteched.com or contact deptt of architecture gpcg jalandhar 9357200775
fees 27000 for genral candidates and rs 1100 for reserve category candidates if income of parents is less than 2,00,000
10th July 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

wht r d courses after 10th pass diploma?
4th August 2012, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

how long does it take to do diploma in arch?? and what if then b.arch is done?? on whole, how long does it take to do diploma graduation???? please reply ASAP
17th June 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

why Aurangabad Arcetaer college pleseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
18th September 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i want addmsn in diploma in arch so please help me who college is best
19th November 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

respected dignitory, i am in civil engg final year after this i wanted to do diploma in arch. please suggest me some colleges or say weather it is worth or not.
27th May 2014, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

sir am from tamilnadu. i finished diploma mechanical engineering .i want to do diploma in architect .what can i do .
which insutitute afferd that program in tamilnadu.and duration of course.
epls help me upgrade my carrier
22nd June 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i have completed my 12th 1 year ago can i apply for any architecture college in karnataka but i haven't given NATA or JEE Exam.Please sir give me the details if it is possible.
24th December 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Ankit and I have completed BE in civil engineering but I also need deploma or course to increase my working ability for this purpose please give me right suggestion that what should I do...
Thanking you sir..!
8th September 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir am in bcom 2nd year after it i want to enroll myself in architect field bcause my fiance is jn barch 3rd year..wt should j do aftr bcom for the same field in short time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?