1st August 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?

I want to apply for PhD program in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly for Animal Biochemistry subject. So, I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  3. Documents required to apply for PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  4. How many PhD(Animal Biochemistry) seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  5. Course structure of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  7. Procedure to apply for Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly to do Ph.D in Pharmacy? Previous year question papers of it?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly? -- [New]
  10. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
  11. When will the Ph.D in Veterinary Parasitology start at Veterinary College & Research Institute (VCRI), Namakal?
  12. Which colleges can I get after 323 rank in ICAR?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  14. Distance education university in Madhurai for B.Tech, BVSc distance course?
  15. Course structure and duration of Diploma(Live Stock & Veterinary Science) in Indian Institute of Professional Training?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  17. How many PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  18. List of ICAR recognized colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2022, 04:11 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?

The Course Structure is:-

PCR & RT PCR

DNA Techniques

Mass Spectrometry

Sedimentation Velocity

Ultracentrifugation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?