15th August 2010, 06:40 PM

How should I approach the best Pharmacy colleges? Scope of taking Pharmacy as a career?

i wanna study pharmacy!! n want to do my m.pharm abroad!! so hw shud i approach to the best pharm colls!! n plz let me know da scope of takin pharmacy as the best career!!

7th September 2011, 12:56 AM
anshuljain143

Smile Re: How should I approach the best Pharmacy colleges? Scope of taking Pharmacy as a career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i wanna study pharmacy!! n want to do my m.pharm abroad!! so hw shud i approach to the best pharm colls!! n plz let me know da scope of takin pharmacy as the best career!!

hiiiiii
There are many colleges and institutes running through out the India that offers types of pharmacy degree courses. To take admission in these colleges one has to clear pharmacy entrance exams and as per the percentile colleges offer seats to selective students.

pharmacy is a very good career,to exposure medicine science.

Whether it NIPER JEE 2011, GGSIPU B.Pharma Entrance Test, Poona College of Pharmacy B. Pharm Entrance Exam 2011, UPTU B. Pharm Entrance Exam 2011, BHU B. Pharma Entrance Exam 2011 for detail information about pharmacy entrance exams dates, issuing form date, receipt of forms date, entrance exam, date, result date.see the update..

BEST OF LUCK
13th March 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I approach the best Pharmacy colleges? Scope of taking Pharmacy as a career?

minimum how much wil hv to spent in doing biophermacy?
26th March 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I approach the best Pharmacy colleges? Scope of taking Pharmacy as a career?

sir what is the scope of pharmacy in mumbai.
2nd April 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir , my elder brother has done b.s.c from DU but he wants do course MBA So whoes MBA college will be better
for do course so please confirm me on my email [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?