9th August 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering which is available in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College?
  4. Benefits of studying Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering?
  5. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  6. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  7. List of colleges offering B.E.(Petrochemical Engineering) to Diploma students in Chennai?
  8. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 98% in BIE
  9. Polytechnic Colleges which offer admission to study Chemical Engineering in Erode?
  10. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering evening studies diploma in Chemical or Petrochemical engineering in Chennai, Bangalore or Kerala?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  13. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  16. Which are the top 10 colleges for MCA under Anna University in Coimbatore
  17. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  18. Which is the best college to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th?
15th August 2018, 05:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College?

Syllabus of Diploma in Petroleum Engineering as prescribed by Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College are as follows:-

Subjects of study-

Chemistry of Oil and Gas
Paraffins and Asphaltenes
Reservoir Properties Such as Porosity
Permeability and Saturation
Well Productivity Engineering
Production from Two Phase Reservoirs
Gas Reservoir Production
Gas well Deliverability
Near well- Bore Conditions
Perforations on Well Performance
Flow Performance
Well Deliverability
Well-Head Surface Gathering Systems
Artificial Left
Horizontal Well Production
Surface Equipment and Operations
Flow Control
Design and Testing of Flow Lines
Separators and Components
Flow Measurements
Emulsions
Heat Treatment
Water Disposal
Water Injection
Subsurface Equipment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?