19th April 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?

Is M.sc (Tech) (Petrochemical Technology) is equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)....Amravati University (maharashtra State) has already gave the equivalence...I have passed B.Sc (PHY, CHY, MATH), a faculty of science followed by M.sc (Tech) (Petrochemical Technology), a faculty of Engg. & Tech. followed by M.Tech (Chemical Technology),a faculty of Engg. & Tech.

My question is does I creates some problem regarding my qualification for the post of lecturer in chemical/ petrochemical Engineer.....thanks

with regards
Rajeshwar

Related Questions:
  1. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  2. Mumbai University BE in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem. Petrochemical and Refining Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  4. Placements after B.Tech (Petroleum engineering) from Bhagwant University?
  5. Which college is the best for petrochemical in Gujarat?
  6. Can I get admitted to 2nd year engineering in Maharashtra Institute of Technology for Petrochemical Branch after securing 60% in 1st year of engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  8. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  9. Which are the best petrochemical colleges in Chennai?
  10. How much do I need to pay for 3 years diploma in Petrochemical Engineering?
  11. What is the eligibility for Petrochemical Engineering?
  12. What is the minimum cutoff required in Petrochemical engineering?
  13. Which is the better course between Petrochemical and Petroleum engineering?
  14. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year diploma in engineering? I have completed 12th with PCM group
  16. Can I apply for Petrochemical Engineering after completing 12th?
  17. Which are the colleges offering Petrochemical courses?
  18. How many seats are there in Biotechnology and Petrochemical engineering for B.E under MHCET?
26th March 2015, 09:33 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?

I have never heard that B.Tech and M.Sc. are equivalent. But since you have done M.Tech. you have a sufficient engineering degree. You do not have to worry about whether M.Sc. is an engineering degree or whether it is equivalent to B.Tech or not. You can apply for any private engineering college in the petrochemical technology department. You are eligible for the lecturer or assistant professor post in such private engineering colleges. So please post your latest profile in www.naukri.com and give your job preference as a teaching faculty. Soon you will receive job offers which suit your match.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?