4th August 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology admission in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?

I want to apply for PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology course from Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology seats are available in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  3. Course structure of PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  5. Is BAMS graduate eligible for PG/Master degree in perfusion technology?
  6. Can a B.Sc Life Science holder study Post Graduate Diploma in Cardiac Perfusion Technology? List of colleges with details?
  7. BSc(Cardiac Perfusion Technology) or Bachelor of Physiotherapy, which one has better scope? -- [New]
  8. What can I do after B.Sc honours in Cardiac perfusion among M.Phil and MD?
  9. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma(Advertising & Public Relations) admission in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai?
  11. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  13. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  14. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  15. Want to know the Entrance exam date and procedure to apply for various Hospital Manag
  16. Which are the universities in Kerala offering BSc MLT in distance?
  17. Can I do diploma in emergency management after BAMS in Apollo hospital in Delhi?
  18. Which is better for me, Quality department or Hospital administration?
9th August 2018, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology admission in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology course from Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination for the admission to study a Post Graduate Diploma in Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai. Candidates who have obtained graduation in science with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination and performance in the interview. Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?