27th September 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati?

I am interested to do Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training from Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

29th September 2018, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training from Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Female candidates who have passed their Class XII examination or equivalent and of age 18 years & above are eligible to study an Advance Diploma in Pre-Primary and Primary Teachers Training in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati. Advanced Diploma in Pre-Primary and Primary Teachers Training course is available in regular and distance mode in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute. Duration of the course is one year. Pinnacle Education and Research Institute website link is given Click Here
30th September 2018, 06:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati?

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training in Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati are given below.

** Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training is an diploma type course.

** The duration of Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in 12th for Advance Diploma in Primary Teacher Training course is 50%.

** Also you should appear in entrance test which is organized by the Pinnacle Education and Research Institute, Guwahati.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?