18th November 2012, 12:29 AM
vipul mishra1110

How to do diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery while studying in 12th Arts

now i m stdyng in 12art nd i want to do diploma in homeopathic medicine and surgery

7th November 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery while studying in 12th Arts

What is the procedure of admission of Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine with minimum qualification and as well as minimum age required? Sharhabil Zafar Khan
30th November 2017, 12:30 AM
manjira...

Default Re: How to do diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery while studying in 12th Arts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipul mishra1110 View Post
now i m stdyng in 12art nd i want to do diploma in homeopathic medicine and surgery
No, it is not possible to do Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery while studying in Arts 12th level. The candidates need to complete 12th level in science stream to apply for diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery.

Homeopathy is the holistic medical system which is the third most popular medication system in India. Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery covers the medical knowledge related to homeopathic system. It is 4year diploma course.

Eligibility criteria to apply for Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery:-

><The candidates should have passed 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

><The candidates should pass 12th level with a minimum of 50% marks.

><The age of the candidates should be at least 17 years.

In most of the colleges conducts admission through entrance examination whereas some colleges gives admission based on merit score.

Some of the reputed colleges for Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery:-

>>Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

>>North East Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital

>>B.N.M. Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital

><Dr.Padiyar Memorial Homeopathic Medical College

><National Institute of Homeopathy

><Government Homeopathic Medical College, Bangalore.
11th June 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Is biology physics and ICT in 12th is eligible to study homeopathy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?