25th January 2015, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine course for B.A. graduate? Procedure to get admission?

Hello
I have completed my B.A. program
I Want get a diploma degreein Homeopathic medicine.
Pleas tell me this is possible for me or not?
How I can get admission?
Thank you.....

7th April 2015, 01:03 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine course for B.A. graduate? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have completed my B.A. program
I Want get a diploma degreein Homeopathic medicine.
Pleas tell me this is possible for me or not?
How I can get admission?
Thank you.....
Sorry it is not possible for you to study a Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine course after completing a B.A. Only those candidates who have completed their 12th standard in science stream are eligible.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Students should have passed 12th with a minimum of 50% or equivalent level examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized university.

- The applicant should reach the age of 17 years at the time of admission.

- The Admission is based on the performance of the student in writing test which has been conducted by the concerned institution.

There are good career options after completing B. A course. You can apply for the Master Degree courses after BA to achieve your career goal. There are so many Master degree courses after available after BA. You can apply for the Master Degree courses like,

- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Bank Management Etc.
27th July 2019, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine course for B.A. graduate? Procedure to get admission?

I have completely Bsc after I want to study diploma homeopathy medicine and surgery
6th December 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am graduate .(bsc in Biochemistry.) Am I Eligible for homeopathic diploma course from any distance learning centre.
2nd October 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in homeopathy tell me the procedure for practice in homeopathy where I can get registered
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?