26th May 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?

Dear Sir
I want to know about the duration of courses
after Diploma in Civil Engineering listed below-
1:- Advance Diploma in Structure Designs
2:- Advance Diploma in Construction Management
3:- Advance Diploma in Surveying.
And also tell me the which college is better for these courses
in Bangalore?
With Regards-
Aadil Patel

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Banking course in Bangalore? Course duration of Banking Diploma course?
  2. Diploma courses in Homeopathy? Colleges in Bangalore, duration and fees?
  3. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  4. Graduation from JNU having percentage in 12th between 80-90?
  5. List of colleges which offer Computer Science Diploma courses in Bangalore?
  6. PG Diploma courses for after BPT? List of colleges in Vadodara with fee structure?
  7. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges which offer Textile Diploma course in Bangalore
  9. In Bangalore which colleges have post diploma courses in Automobile?
  10. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  11. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  12. Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of short term Tourism courses in Bangalore? List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  15. Which are the diploma courses in engineering or pediatrics? Colleges which offer the courses?
  16. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  17. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Computer Application Diploma course in Bangalore?
  18. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
19th November 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?

How many fee of advance diploma in sructural design course ? How many duration I do course after completion of my diploma in civil engineering course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?