7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course which is offered by Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  3. Course structure of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  5. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  7. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After completion of GNM can I do MBBS?
  9. Diploma holder in General Nursing & Midwifery can study Hospital Administration?
  10. Any specialized short term course is there in Nursing?
  11. Course duration of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) at Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  12. Fee expenses of MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital? -- [New]
  13. Can i do hospital administration after general nursing and midwifery?
  14. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  15. What is the eligibility for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  16. Detailed information about Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course?
  17. Can I apply for Military Nursing Service after completing Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  18. Which course is better when compared with D.Pharma and GNM?
11th July 2018, 11:16 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal are as follows:-

Course Duration - 3 Years 6 Months

Fee expenses is about Rs. 1 Lakhs to Rs. 1.5 Lakhs for the total course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?