7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
11th July 2018, 08:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?

To get admission for pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science subjects from a recognised board. Admissions to Diploma course in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences are done according to the guidelines provided by University Regulatory Authority, Madhya Pradesh and State Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?