7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to join Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  4. Is Sri Satya Sai College certified?
  5. Admission criteria for 1st standard at Sri Satya Sai School
  6. B.Com from Sri Satya Sai University after 12th standard? Any entrance test? fees?
  7. Which are the private colleges in Anantapur District?
  8. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
  9. How to take admission in Sri Satya Sai institute for 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exam and fees for B.Com from Sri Satya Sai University?
  11. How to get admission for primary school in Sri Satya Sai?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to get into 2nd PUC in Sri Satya Sai Institute?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 70/100?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 7390 rank in PGECET?
  16. Does Sri Satya Sai University, Puttaparty offer MBBS course? What's the fee structure, last date of form submission and entrance exam date for the same?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in 9th class in Sri Satya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  18. How to get my daughter enrolled in 8th standard at Sai Satya Sai Higher Secondary school?
15th July 2018, 02:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?

=> Diploma in Electrical Engineering is Diploma level Electrical Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Opp.Oilfed Plant, Bhopal-Indore Road, Sehore, Madhya Pradesh 466001
Phone: 075622 21127
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?