27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?

Sir, I want to join Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula for studying Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  4. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  5. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  6. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  7. Best course to study in Operation Theater after B.Sc Physics? List of colleges for it?
  8. List of top 10 colleges offering BSc biotechnology course?
  9. What is the procedure followed to join the lab technician course?
  10. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  12. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  13. Is there any course of radiation in cancer or radiotherapy in cancer
  14. Information regarding X Ray MRI scan?
  15. What's the registration procedure in Paramedical technician council of India(Chattisgarh)? I've got diploma in medical laboratory technology -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  17. List of colleges offering LAB technical courses in Mangalore?
  18. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
20th February 2023, 01:48 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?

The Course Structure of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology is:-

*Clinical Microbiology

*Clinical Biochemistry

*Human Physiology

*Clinical Hematology

*Clinical Pathology etc...

The duration of this course is 2 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?