21st May 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Diploma CET will be released? Examination date of Diploma CET?

Sir
I am a Diploma in Engineering student
and I am waiting for Diploma CET notification.
When it will be release? Can you please
tell me the date of examination also?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  2. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?
  3. When the notification of Karnataka-CET will be released? Syllabus of Karnataka-CET?
  4. Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When the notification of DNB-CET will be released? Detailed information about DNB-CET?
  6. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
  7. Month and date of Diploma CET entrance exam? Procedure to fill up the form?
  8. How can I get the application form of Diploma CET? Syllabus of Diploma CET?
  9. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  10. What is the date of CET exam for diploma holders?
  11. From where I will get the application form of Diploma CET? Date of upcoming Diploma CET?
  12. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in B.Ed at IP University?
  14. Eligibility to appear in K-CET for Diploma holder of Maharashtra?
  15. Dates of Diploma CET examination
  16. Date of Diploma CET exam? Where to get application form?
  17. Date of sale of CET forms? When is the CET exam for diploma holders of computer science?
  18. Is it mandatory to attempt Kannada paper in Diploma CET? Detailed information about Diploma CET?
29th May 2017, 06:46 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When the notification of Diploma CET will be released? Examination date of Diploma CET?

Forms for the exam of Diploma CET are released in the month of may and are submitted in the first week of june.Admit card will be available by the end of june.
For more details regarding CET, visit: http://cetdelhiexam.nic.in/CMS/public/home.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?