7th December 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed after completing BBA and MBA? In which subject should I pursue B.Ed?

Respected Sir, I have completed my BBA and MBA course and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue B.Ed so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed after completing BBA and MBA? In which subject should I pursue B.Ed? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 10:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed after completing BBA and MBA? In which subject should I pursue B.Ed?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue B.Ed course after the completion of BBA and MBA.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do B.Ed course, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed examination:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation and Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation or in Post Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for OBC candidates and 10% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

You can opt B.Ed course in any of the HR subject according to your wish.
10th December 2016, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed after completing BBA and MBA? In which subject should I pursue B.Ed?

The best option for your B.Ed subject will be commerce, on the basis of your BBA and MBA degree. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

BBA and MBA are management subjects and they are mostly not taught at school level. They are mostly related to commerce field, which means you can opt for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?