6th August 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Master of Valuation(Real Estate) course which is available in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research? -- [New]
  2. Scholarships available to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?
  3. Admission procedure to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?
  4. How many seats are available for Master of Valuation(Real Estate) course in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  9. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru?
  11. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  14. Which college will I get for ETC after scoring OJEE rank of 993?
  15. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  16. Will I get a seat after scorign 10368 rank in GPAT
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
21st August 2018, 05:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Master of Valuation(Real Estate) course which is available in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

The course structure of MSc Real Estate Valuation in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies & Research is given below:

First Semester:

Core Courses:

Introduction to Statistics
Principles of Economics
Elementary Surveying and Engineering Drawing
Book Keeping and Accountancy
Principles of Valuation
Comprehensive Viva-Voce

Elective Courses:

Ele. Of Laws and Jurisprudence
Air Pollution and Climate Change

Second Semester:

Core Courses:

Building Technology I
Principle of Insurance & Loss Assessment
Law I
Law II
Valuation of Real Estate I
Comprehensive Viva-Voce

Elective Courses:

Water Pollution and Control Technology
Urban Land Economics

Third Semester:

Core Courses:

3Finance, Business and Management Studies
Environmental Impact Assessment
Town and Regional Planning
Valuation of Real Estate II
Building Technology II
Maintenance, Repairs and Dila of Buildings and Real Estate Management

Elective Courses:

Sustainable Development
Report Writing

Fourth Semester:

Field Work and Seminar
Project Work
Comprehensive Viva-Voce

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here

Fee expenses for the MSc Real Estate Valuation in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies & Research is given below:

1st Semester – Rs 61,800
2nd Semester – Rs 60,000
3rd Semester – Rs 60,800
4th Semester – Rs 60,000

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?