24th March 2018, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?

Hi friends, I have searched alot but could't get the proper information. Actually I want to get admission in Diploma in Information Technology course in Women's Polytechnic Agartala. So, I want to know about the fee expenses of this course. Please let me know about the fee expenses asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for Diploma(Information Technology) course in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Technology in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  7. Fee expenses of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  9. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?
  12. Fee expenses of MSc(Information Technology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University?
  13. Am I eligible to join C-DAC course being a Polytechnic Electronics student? Detailed information about fee expenses of this course?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2018, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have searched alot but could't get the proper information. Actually I want to get admission in Diploma in Information Technology course in Women's Polytechnic Agartala. So, I want to know about the fee expenses of this course. Please let me know about the fee expenses asap.

The fee for the Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women’s Polytechnic, Agartala is as follows:

Caution Money – Rs 100
Games & Sports, Cultural Affairs – Rs 50
Student Union Fee – Rs 50
Registration Fee – Rs 100
Internal Examination Fee – Rs 75
Session Charge – Rs 125
Total Fee – Rs 551

Candidates have to contact the Women’s Polytechnic, Agartala for more details. Women’s Polytechnic, Agartala website link is given Click Here
29th April 2018, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?

The fee expenses for pursuing Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala are listed below :-

--> Admission Fee=Rs 1/-
--> Tution Fee for an academic year=Rs 50/-
--> Caution Money Deposit=Rs 100/-
--> Games & Sports, Cultural Affairs & Industrial Development fund=Rs 50/-
--> Student Union Fee=Rs 50/-
--> Registration Fee=Rs 100/-
--> Internal Examination Fee=Rs 75/-
--> Session charge=Rs 125/-
--> Total Fee=Rs 551/- ( For SC & ST candidates the amount payable is Rs 501/-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?