29th May 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics from Udaya Polytechnic College. I just want to know about the course structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Kindly tell me about the both immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics seats are available in Udaya Polytechnic College?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  8. Fee expenses of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
  10. Fee expenses and course structure of Electrical Diploma course in VMS Polytechnic?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of Instrumentation Diploma course in Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur? -- [New]
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?
  17. List of Polytechnic colleges with fee expenses in Assam?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Human Rights in St. Philomena’s College?
17th March 2023, 02:35 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?

The Course Structure of Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics is:-

*Mechanics

*Modelling

*Dynamic Earth

*Forces of Nature

*Mathematics for Scientists

The fee expenses of Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics is upto Rs 10,000 to 16,00,000
17th March 2023, 04:24 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?

Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics is a 3-year full-time diploma course that deals with the study of atmospheric conditions, weather patterns, and climatic changes. The course is aimed at preparing students for careers in the field of meteorology, weather forecasting, and atmospheric research. Here is the course structure for Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College:

First Year:
  • Mathematics I
  • English
  • Physics
  • Basic Computer Science
  • Environmental Science
  • Workshop Practice

Second Year:
  • Mathematics II
  • Thermodynamics
  • Meteorology
  • Atmospheric Physics I
  • Digital Electronics
  • Fluid Mechanics

Third Year:
  • Atmospheric Physics II
  • Dynamics of Ocean and Atmosphere
  • Synoptic Meteorology and Forecasting
  • Radar and Satellite Meteorology
  • Atmospheric Chemistry
  • Industrial Training

As for the fee structure, it may vary from year to year and is subject to change. It is best to check with the college administration for the latest information on fees.

Note: This information is based on publicly available sources and may not be fully up-to-date or accurate. It is recommended to check with the college for the latest and most accurate information.
17th March 2023, 04:37 PM
4700BC

The Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics is a two-year full-time program offered by Udaya Polytechnic College. The course curriculum is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in the field of meteorology and atmospheric physics. Here is a brief overview of the course structure:

First Year:
  • Mathematics I & II
  • Physics I & II
  • English Communication
  • Basics of Computer Science
  • Engineering Drawing
  • Engineering Mechanics
  • Applied Chemistry
  • Environmental Science
  • Fundamentals of Meteorology
  • Climate and Climate Change
  • Atmospheric Physics
  • Weather Forecasting

Second Year:
  • Mathematics III & IV
  • Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
  • Atmospheric Boundary Layer and Oceanography
  • Aerodynamics and Aircraft Maintenance
  • Aviation Meteorology
  • Satellite Meteorology
  • Agricultural Meteorology
  • Remote Sensing
  • Industrial Meteorology
  • Research Project

The fee structure for the Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics program varies from institution to institution. It is recommended to visit the college's official website or contact the admission office for detailed information about the fees and other charges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?