10th June 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Geo Informatics in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do PG Diploma in Geo Informatics from Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics. I just want to know about the course structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Kindly tell me about the both immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Geo Informatics in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Geo Informatics seats are available in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geo Informatics in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geo Informatics in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics?
  5. Detailed information about PhD in Remote Sensing and GIS location in Kolkata?
  6. What is the syllabus for PG diploma in Geo informatics? What are the necessary skills required to make a career in Geoinformatics?
  7. What is meant by Geo Informatics? Job opportunities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Applied Geo-informatics Jobs in India
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Geoinformatics
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in M.Sc Geo-Informatics at Anna University?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute? -- [New]
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
11th June 2018, 02:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Geo Informatics in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am planning to do PG Diploma in Geo Informatics from Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics. I just want to know about the course structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Kindly tell me about the both immediately.

The course structure of the Diploma in Geo Informatics of Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics is given below:

Module 1: Geographic Information System (GIS)
Module 2: Working with Auto CAD Map 3D
Module 3: Working with QGIS
Module 4: Advance Spatial Analysis
Module 5: Working with ArcGIS Desktop
Module 6: Working with Micro station
Module 7: Introduction to Surveying Technologies (GPS, Total Station, LiDAR)
Module 8: Data Collection with GPS
Module 9: Remote Sensing and Image Processing
Module 10: Working with ERDAS Imagine
Module 11: Building Models for GIS Analysis using ArcGIS
Module 12: Geo spatial programming with python
Module 13: Technical Communication and Aptitude
Project work

Fee expenses for the Diploma in Geoinformatics is Rs 50,000 in the Khalgom Institute of Geoinformatics. The Khalgom Institute of Geoinformatics website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?