25th May 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD in Remote Sensing and GIS location in Kolkata?

I am humayun sarkar want details information about the phd information regarding remote sensing and gis and location should be kolkata. please send mail [email protected]

1st June 2016, 11:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD in Remote Sensing and GIS location in Kolkata?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, Ph.D in Remote Sensing and GIS location course is not directly offered in Kolkata. Instead, there are institutes which offer 1 year PG Diploma in Geo-informatics and other certificate courses. Several institutes offer these kind of short term, PG Diploma and Certificate courses are given below.

>> Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing Cell, WBSCST

>> Cad Centre, Jadavpur University

>> Institute of Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing

>> Bengal Engineering and Science University

>> School of Oceanographic Studies - Jadavpur University

Important Note: If you are really interested to do this Ph.D in Remote Sensing and GIS Location, then I would strongly suggest you to go with "Amity University" (Ph.D in Geo-Informatics and Remote Sensing) at Amity University.

Click here for More Details
8th June 2018, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD in Remote Sensing and GIS location in Kolkata?

I am doing diploma in gis and remote sensing course.have any fasility for doing pH.d in this Couse after completion of diploma from jadabpure university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?