5th August 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Acting from Kolkata Film and Television Institute. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the structure of this course also. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute?
  2. Scope of studying Diploma in Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute? -- [New]
  3. How many Diploma Acting seats are available in Kolkata Film and Television Institute?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Acting in Kolkata Film and Television Institute?
  5. Course duration & fee expenses of Diploma in Acting in Daisy Iranis Film Institute?
  6. How to get admission in Film and Television Institute of India? Which type of courses are available there?
  7. A graduate who is 26 years old can take admission in one year Cinematography course? What about placement?
  8. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Diploma in Acting course in V.Malhotra's Film Acting School?
  9. Study material for Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata
  10. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate who want to study B.A.(Acting) in City Pulse Institute of Film & Television?
  11. Colleges in India for cinematography course with low fee structure and good facilities?
  12. Fee structure for acting classes for Film and TV for 3 months or 1 year?
  13. Can I be eligible for DFTech after doing BSc(CS)
  14. What are the steps to follow to become a film director after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  17. List of coaching institutes for FTII situated in India?
  18. Best Schools in Chandigarh for 11th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
13th February 2023, 02:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute?

The average fee expenses of Diploma in Acting course is Rs 2,00,000 to 4,00,000/-

The Course Structure of Diploma in Acting course is:-

*Yoga

*Skills

*Cultural History and Heritage

*English Language Course

*Cultural Heritage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?