27th May 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Diploma in Apparel Merchandising course which is available in International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

28th June 2018, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Diploma in Apparel Merchandising course which is available in International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

The course structure of the Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT is given below:

Production Control
Quality Control
Documentation
Design Development
Work Study
Apparel Merchandising
Buying & Marketing
The course is useful for the students to learn how the company manufactures clothing, management operations and participates in a project within a company.

Fee for the Diploma in Apparel Merchandising is Rs 1,20,000 per year.
If the students can pay Rs 1,00,000 in a single payment, then they can save Rs 20,000

Candidates can find the details about the fees in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?