6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems which is available in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune. Can you please tell me about the fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems seats are available in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems admission in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  10. How to go for hospital management course? I have done my BDS
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Business Analytics) in IMED, Pune?
  15. Fee structure of MCA in Symbiosis Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  18. What's the fee structure and deadline for application submission in symbiosis Pune?
13th February 2023, 02:44 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems in Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune?

The tution fee expenses of PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems is Rs 35,000/-

The Course Structure of PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems is:-

*Special Laws

*Health Care Services

*Overview of Legal System and Medico Legal Systems in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?