27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management which is available in IIHMR, New Delhi. Can you please tell me about the fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management seats are available in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management admission in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of MDS(Public Health Dentistry) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  10. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  12. I am in 11th with Biology Subject : How to become a scientist? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where should I study PG Diploma in Hospital & Health Management course through distance learning in Delhi?
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma in Labour Laws in Delhi? Course structure and fee expenses?
  15. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  17. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  18. Fee expenses of MBA(Hospital Management) in Jamia Hamdard
30th July 2018, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management which is available in IIHMR, New Delhi. Can you please tell me about the fee expenses also?

The course structure of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, Delhi is as follows:

First Year:

Induction Course

Human Process Lab
Essentials of Computers and Information Technology
Communication Lab

Core Course:

Principles of Management
Health and Development
Health Policy & Health Care Delivery System
Biostatistics
> Essential Epidemiology
> Organizational Behavior
> Demography and Population Sciences
> Marketing Management
> Human Resource Management
> Communication Planning and Management
> Financial Management and Accounting
> Research Methodology
> Essentials of Hospital Services
> Summer Training

Second Year:

Applied Epidemiology
Population Program Management
Health Survey Research Methods
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
International Health
Program Planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
Strategic Planning and Management in Health Care
Health Management Information System
Health Insurance Management Care
Quality Assurance in Health Care
Legal Framework in Health Care
Operations Research
Disaster Management
National Health Program
Data Management and Analysis
Dissertation

Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, Delhi is as follows:

Total Fee for the first year – Rs 3,33,000

Total Fee for the second year – Rs 3,12,000

Total Fee for the third year – Rs 6,45,000

Candidates can find the detailed fee structure in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?