2nd August 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?

Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology course which is available in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? I am interested to study this PG Diploma course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology seats are available in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology admission in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges in Chennai for PG in clinical embryology
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  7. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of Post Graduation in Biotechnology?
  9. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  10. Which are the colleges under IPU?
  11. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  12. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  13. Courses available after B.Sc Biotechnology except M.Sc?
  14. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  15. Which college should I apply after scoring 329 in GATe, 11820 rank?
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  17. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  18. Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management?
14th February 2023, 11:29 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?

The Course Structure of PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology at National Institute and Research Centre, Delhi:-

*Intensive Coronary Care

*Cardiovascular Evaluation

*Cardiovascular related disorders

*Preventive Cardiology

*Fundamentals of Cardiovascular System etc ..
15th February 2023, 01:44 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course structure of PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?

PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi:

** Course structure: Intensive Coronary care, fundamentala of cardiovascular system, preventive cardiology, cardiovascular related disorders, etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?