2nd August 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology admission in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?

I want to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology course from National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology seats are available in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  3. Course structure of PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  5. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  6. When IGNOU notification for admission in Clinical Cardiology PG Diploma course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. When the notification of IGNOU PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. List of colleges in Chennai for PG in clinical embryology
  9. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  10. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  11. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  12. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges in Delhi and pattern of Diploma in Cardiology program? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of Post Graduation in Biotechnology?
  15. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  16. Which are the colleges under IPU?
  17. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  18. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
14th February 2023, 11:24 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology admission in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?

Yes, candidates have to appear in the entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology admission at National Heart Institute and Research Centre , Delhi.

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.
15th February 2023, 03:35 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology admission in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology admission in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi is Candidate must have passed MBBS degree (MCI recognised).

Yes, entrance exam are available for PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology admission in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?