3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?

Hello friends,I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma course in Investment and Financial Analysis which is available in Gujarat University. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Past exam papers of Post graduate diploma in investment and financial analysis of Gujarat University
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?
  3. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?
  4. Benefits of studying PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?
  6. Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Courses in finance and share sector with maximum duration of two years after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the career enhancement courses in finance?
  9. Procedure for pursuing Financial Accounting from Mumbai University?
  10. What is finance syllabus for ONGC exam?
  11. Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management-Capital Investment and Financing Decision Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. How to do CFA in commerce stream?
  13. Which one has the best career scope among CMA and CS? Which among these has a vast syllabus?
  14. What is the career scope as a Financial Analyst?
  15. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode?
  16. Detailed information about CFA course.
  17. Which is the best course with CS?
  18. Gujarat University, Diploma In Linguistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
4th June 2018, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma course in Investment and Financial Analysis which is available in Gujarat University. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University is given below:

First Semester:

Financial Management
Techniques of Financial Analysis
Managerial Economics
Accounting for Managers

Second Semester:

Investment Management
Marketing of Financial Services
International Financial Management
Taxation: Direct and Indirect Taxes
Project Report (Dissertation)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?