17th November 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode?

Sir, I am B.Com holder and doing job in a firm and invest money in stocks. So I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode. Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  3. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  4. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management course in distance mode? Duration to complete this course? -- [New]
  5. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Heath Care Management in distance mode?
  6. Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode?
  7. When to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course in distance mode from IGNOU? Fees and maximum duration to complete the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management course? Which are the distance colleges for it?
  11. List of universities to study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting in distance mode? Module of course and details about semester examination?
  12. List of distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Legal & Business Environment
  13. Where to apply to study Diploma of Education (Montessori) in distance mode?
  14. Post graduate Diploma in Respiratory Therapy through distance mode?
  15. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  16. List of best Institutes offering Post Graduate Diploma in French through distance mode?
  17. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  18. Possibility to study PGD in Human Resource Management through distance education? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
19th November 2017, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Com holder and doing job in a firm and invest money in stocks. So I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode. Where to apply for it?

Candidates can study the Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management course in Amity University Online. The course duration is one year and candidates with graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the course. Candidates can apply online for the PG Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management course. PG Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management course contains subjects like Working Capital Management, Financial Engineering, Mutual Fund Management, Portfolio Management, Real Estate Investment Analysis etc. Amity University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?