16th August 2016, 05:44 PM
hedge

Detailed information about CFA course.

Hi,

Could you please provide me detailed information about cfa course. I think this course will help me in getting good job in future. Please help me.

Thanks

Related Questions:
1st September 2016, 12:50 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information about CFA course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge View Post
Hi,

Could you please provide me detailed information about cfa course. I think this course will help me in getting good job in future. Please help me.

Thanks
Well the course of CFA is offered by ICFAI for passed graduates in any discipline those who wanted to excel their career in banking field. Student who are about to complete their graduation are also eligible for this course.

The admission to this course is done on the basis of an entrance test. The CFA course is a 2 year full time/part time program.

The fee for this course will cost you around Rs 50,000/- (approx).

For more details visit ICFAI home page: http://www.icfai.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?