2nd June 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis from Gujarat University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?
  2. Past exam papers of Post graduate diploma in investment and financial analysis of Gujarat University
  3. Benefits of studying PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis?
  4. Course structure of PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?
  6. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode?
  7. Courses in finance and share sector with maximum duration of two years after B.Com?
  8. Which one has the best career scope among CMA and CS? Which among these has a vast syllabus?
  9. Which are the career enhancement courses in finance?
  10. Procedure for pursuing Financial Accounting from Mumbai University?
  11. Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. How to do CFA in commerce stream?
  13. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  14. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  15. What is finance syllabus for ONGC exam?
  16. How to study Diploma Engineering from Gujarat Technical University?
  17. How and where can I move from Gujarat after doing Diploma in Gujarat and moving to other state for Degree? -- [New]
  18. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University -- [Most Discussed]
4th June 2018, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis from Gujarat University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University is a pass in BCom or BBA degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks obtained on the first attempt. Admission to the PG Diploma in Investment and Financial Analysis in Gujarat University is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination (BCom or BBA). Duration of the course is one year. The medium of instruction is English only. Candidates can contact the course coordinator at the Sheth Damodardas School of Commerce, Gujarat University for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?