11th February 2011, 01:37 AM
kabir09

Courses in finance and share sector with maximum duration of two years after B.Com?

hi im kabir.could u please suggest me a course in finace and share sector..im in 2nd year b.com correspondence..
the duration for this courses should be max. 2yrs coz aftr completein my grad. i want to pursue mba in finance,and i dont want to do c.a or c.s

16th February 2011, 12:40 PM
anncie10

Default Re: Courses in finance and share sector with maximum duration of two years after B.Com?

Hey there,

After MBA , you can of course opt for MBA in Finance specialization and alternatively you can also do courses which are conducted by NSE and BSE, to get your self more equipped in the field. You have many modules in the NCFM exams oranized by NSE. you can choose which fits you and you can get the dual advantage of NCFM and also MBA...
for more details visit. www.nseindia.com
23rd April 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses in finance and share sector with maximum duration of two years after B.Com?

can i do a one year diploma in finance
23rd April 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please tell me any course related to Finance as i want to pursue MBA in finance and it should of 2yr
3rd August 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I m student of 2nd year.. Best course after b.com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?