1st January 2011, 10:24 PM
srikanthsai mujje

Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?

sir,i want to know about the fee structure in B.E lateral entry for non resident karnataka student,please send me the details and also what is the entrance rank for non resident karnataka student to join govt engineering college in karnataka at CET-K?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  2. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  4. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  5. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  6. How should I join B.E lateral entry in Karnataka?
  7. Can a Non Karnataka student do B.Tech in Karnataka? Which entrance exam should I write?
  8. Lateral entry for diploma holders through IETE in Karnataka?
  9. Can I be eligible for KCET for government seat in MBBS?
  10. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  11. After completing diploma in ECE at AP how can I join lateral entry in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  12. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  14. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  15. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  17. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  18. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
6th January 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?

i hav completed my studies outside karnataka,can i write the cet?from where will i get the application form??
8th March 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hav completed my studies outside karnataka,can i write the cet?from where will i get the application form??
Non karantaka students should obtain eligibility certificate issued by Dept of technical education,govt of karnataka
12th April 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i am studed in 10th or 12th in maharastar and residnt in karnnataka what would be eligibility
30th May 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for engineering courses in cet 2011
4th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

want to know about aieee councelling from fazil khan junaide
17th June 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

lateral entry of BE admission last date and fees structure
11th January 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a final year diploma student from kerala.i would like to appear for karnataka lateral entry examination.when is the examination date
24th July 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
my rank is 191 in uptu b.tech letral intry . i am sooo confuse can i get covernment collage . plzzzz rply
26th November 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir.
I am completed in diploma in tamilnadu ..can i wrote the cet examination ...........?
and plz say fees structure...........
5th February 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I was completed the diploma e&c in Karnataka but I am non residents to Karnataka .can I get the government engineering seat or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?