8th November 2019, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to pursue Diploma course to start an Interior Designing Business?

Hi friends, I have done MCom course and working in a small firm. I have an interest in Interior Designing so I have decided to enter in Interior Designing field. I want to start a business regarding this. So, I am planning to do a Diploma course of Interior Design. Will it gives any benefit to me?

17th November 2019, 07:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to pursue Diploma course to start an Interior Designing Business?

The certificate course would absolutely benefit anyone who wants to understand and appreciate interior design. However, for those who are looking at it as a profession, they may need to take up a degree or even a diploma course.

The average salary of an Interior Designer is Rs. 10,000 to 14,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?